You can easily prepare a light, vitamin-laden, cleansing salad from red beet and sauerkraut. The juicy taste and bright color of this salad are augmented by sweet red pepper and tomatoes. Salubrious benefits of vegetables are indisputable, so you can eat different salads every day.
Ingredients for Salad with Red Beet and Sauerkraut
- 1-2 boiled beets
- 0.4 lb sauerkraut
- 1 sweet pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- parsley, salt, olive oil to taste
- Dice beets, an onion, pepper and tomatoes into cubes.
- Mix them all with sauerkraut.
- Add chopped parsley, salt and dress with olive oil.
- Let the salad stand for about 15-20 minutes and then serve it.