https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/petto1-tacchino.jpg 436 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2015-11-03 20:15:292017-09-15 05:41:11Turkey Breast with Appetizing Cheese Crust
The meat becomes tender; it melts in the mouth and has an appetizing cheese crust.
Such meat can be served with potatoes, rice or any salad, and always will be very tasty.
Ingredients for Turkey Breast with Appetizing Cheese Crust
- Turkey breast: 1
- Mozzarella: 125 gr.
- Any semi-hard cheese: 150 gr.
- Worcestershire sauce 1-2 tsp
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves.
- Parsley, basil or other herbs.
- Salt, pepper and other spices: to taste.
- Olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
Recipe for Turkey Breast with Appetizing Cheese Crust
- Mix olive oil, salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and all spices that you like in a baking mold. Mix everything.
- Cut the turkey breast into slices across fibers; do not cut it through to the end.
- Put it in the mold with the mixture of spices and grease well. Leave turkey breast there to soak for 30-40 minutes.
- Then place grated cheese and mozzarella slices on top.
- Bake at the temperature of 180 degrees C. About 45-50 minutes.