Crispy shortbread basket and gentle fragrant sour-sweet filling – this is how you can characterize this amazing tasty tart. In Italian like cakes called – Crostata.
Brisee dough is used here as a base; we also added one egg for greater strength and crispiness. If you want a crumbly cup, do not use eggs.
Ingredients for Lemon Tart
- Flour 1 cup.
- Butter: 50 g.
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt.
- For the filling Lemon Curd, to which, in the preparation, it is necessary to add 1-2 tablespoon cornstarch.
- For decoration Meringue
Recipe for Lemon Tart
- Chop cold butter, add flour and salt. Add an egg and knead the dough. If dough is too dry, add a spoonful of water.
- Flatten the dough on the bottom and sides of the split mold, diameter 16 sm.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven. Bake the cup for 15 minutes placing a piece of parchment with a load on top.
- Remove the load. Reduce the oven temperature and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- When the cup is cool, put lemon curd and meringue inside.
- Send in the cold for 2-3 hours.
- Top Tart decorate with another meringue, and enjoy!