This delicious, nutritious, and easy to prepare canned tuna salad will diversify your everyday menu.
Salads always offer much room for improvisation. Be guided by inspiration. It is no need to calculate grams. Add everything to taste and depending on the number of people who are going to eat it.
Ingredients for Tuna Salad with Goat Cheese
- Jar of canned tuna in oil.
- A few tomatoes.
- Goat or sheep cheese.
- The salt, pepper and oregano.
Recipe for Tuna Salad with Goat Cheese
- Slice the tomatoes and cheese.
- Mash tuna with oil.
- On each plate, place a handful of arugula, a little tuna, a few slices of cheese and tomatoes. Salt, pepper and oregano
- Do not mix the ingredients; let everyone do it individually on the plate.
- You can serve and enjoy.