Italian restaurants serve pasta and pizza with small bottles of cooking oil flavored with pepper, garlic cloves or herbs. Many people would love to make aromatic cooking oil at home. Here is one of the recipes you can use. It is very easy and simple. This aromatic cooking oil is a healthy way to enhance the taste of any dish. During steeping process, the oil absorbs many vitamins and microelements. For example, olive oil steeped on chili peppers or garlic has antibacterial and anthelmintic properties, improves digestion and blood circulation. Olive oil steeped on saffron or rosemary is healthy for women’ health. You can experiment and create your own flavors.
Ingredients for Aromatic Olive Oil
- 200-300 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g chili pepper
Recipe for Aromatic Olive Oil
- Stuff whole peppers into glass bottle.
- Pour in olive oil so that pepper floats in it.
- Put into dark place and steep for 8-10 days.
- You can dress various dishes with the mixture.
- When olive oil runs out, leave peppers and pour in olive oil again. You can do this 2-3 times, and your olive oil will get spicier.