The Most Useful Oils for Perfect Skin
You may be visiting beauty salons and rubbing various chemical creams into the skin but do not forget about good nutrition that makes your skin smooth and healthy. After all, beauty starts from within.
Today, we will pay attention to the oils vital for the skin.
- Butter, made from natural cow cream, used reasonably, makes the skin elastic. Our cell membranes consist of saturated fats, which are vital for them. Also, this oil has vitamin A.
- Olive oil, cold pressed Extra Virgin. It is useful for blood circulation, cleaning vessels, and beautiful complexion. Oleocanthal antioxidant contained in the oil prevents wrinkles, dullness, skin aging, same way like Vitamin E.
- Coconut oil, pure and natural, cold-pressed. It relieves dryness, flaking, skin sagging. It also has a positive effect on the immune system, metabolism, improving overall health.
- Cocoa butter. It helps rejuvenate skin cells, giving it a shiny effect, elasticity, and a well-groomed look.
- Fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids create a thin protective layer on the skin, increasing its resistance to external aggression. In addition, they reduce inflammation outside and inside.
These oils have such rich composition and such a vast range of useful properties, not only for the skin, but also for the whole body, that it is difficult to cover everything in one article.
All of these types of oils are very useful to use for food, and for application to the skin.