Fish goes well with rice – take sushi and nigiri for example. But sometimes you haven’t all the necessary ingredients for sushi or you have no time to get down to preparing it; still you want a tasty and healthy meal. This salad with boiled rice and smoked salmon will help you to get one done quickly. Marinated eggplants with mushrooms which you can buy ready-made or cook yourselves in advance add their notes to this salad’s wonderful taste.
Ingredients for Salad with Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 0.3 lb rice
- 0.7 lb smoked salmon (summer salmon or trout)
- 1.8 oz marinated mushrooms
- 1.8 oz marinated eggplants
- olive oil, salt to taste
- Boil rice until ready.
- Chop mushrooms and eggplants finely.
- Mix them with rice; add salt, pepper, olive oil. Mix everything well.
- Spread the rice on a plate using a circular form, top it with the finely cut fish. Press it down slightly and remove the form. Garnish the salad with tomatoes, herbs or anything you may fancy.