https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/per-spaghetti.jpg 328 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-12-22 19:46:272013-06-16 07:00:39The Spaghetti with Clams Vongole Recipe
This is a Neapolitan dish. Spaghetti alle vongolea traditional dish for Christmas and New Year feasts. It is simple, pleasant-looking and delicious.
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Clam
- Clams vongole in shells: 1 kg.
- Bunch of parsley.
- 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- 6-5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Spaghetti: 400 gr.
- Salt and pepper: to taste.
Recipe for Spaghetti with Clam
- Place live clams in salted water for cleaning for a few hours. Then wash them in running water and inspect every shell for sand or damages.
- Fry garlic in a roasting pot, add parsley and put in the washed clams.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes. All the shells must open, throw away those that haven’t.
- Boil spaghetti until al dente, drain through a colander, put in the pan with clams, give it a good mix-up and serve.