https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ingredients-per-insalata.jpg 318 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-03-03 18:17:532013-03-03 18:17:53Potato salad with tuna, olives and gherkins
Here’s the recipe for a delicious salad with boiled potatoes, tuna and gherkins. This salad is nice variety to your daily menu.
Ingredients for Potato salad with tuna
- 4-5 Potatoes
- 0,4lb (200gr) Canned tuna in oil
- 2 Shallots
- 4-5 Gherkins
- A handful of olives.
- Bunch of parsley.
- Green onions, olive oil, salt and pepper: to taste.
Recipe for Potato salad with tuna
- Boil potatoes in their skins, cool, peel and cut into cubes.
- Also cut and all the other ingredients, tuna mash with a fork.
- Put all the ingredients together, salt and pepper and season with olive oil.
- Give the salad soak 30-40 minutes and serve.