https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ingrediente-perspaghetti.jpg 301 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-03-01 15:22:432013-03-01 15:22:43How to Make Spaghetti with Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Spaghetti with meatballs in fragrant and delicious tomato sauce – Here’s a most tasty and nourishing dish which will go well for lunch or for dinner.
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Meatballs
for 3-4 servings
- Mixed minced meat (beef and pork): 500 gr.
- 2 slices of bread.
- 2 red onions.
- 2.3 cloves of garlic.
- Couple stalks of celery.
- 2 eggs.
- 3-4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Half a glass of dry red wine.
- Tomatoes slices: 400 gr.
- Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spaghetti: 400 gr.
Recipe for Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Mash garlic, soak bread in water and squeeze it out, add them to minced meat; also add eggs and grated cheese. Form meatballs, fry them until they acquire a golden crust, and set them on a paper napkin.
- Pour olive oil into a roasting pan, fry onion, then add celery and tomato paste.
- Pour in wine, add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and stew the sauce for about 5 minutes.
- After that put the meatballs into the sauce and stew for another 5-6 minutes.
- Pour 8.5 pt or 20 glasses of water into a pan, boil spaghetti until al dente, stirring it; strain through a colander, let the water run off, put into plates at once, put in meatballs and pour the sauce over the dish.