Try to cook a delicious diet dish of small squids according to our recipe.
Today, we have stuffed them with potatoes. The resulting dish is extremely delicious and can be served for lunch or dinner.
If you want, you can use rice instead of potatoes. The dish will be good anyway.
Ingredients for Squid Stuffed with Potatoes
- Not large squid: 5-6
- Potatoes: 2-3
- Parsley, celery: to taste
- Ginger: 20 gr.
- Lemon: 1
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Worcestershire sauce: 1 tsp
- Olive oil, salt, black pepper, curry and other spices: everything to taste.
Recipe for Squid Stuffed with Potatoes
- Squids are gutted; the chitin rod, eyes and mouth are removed. Next, wash carcasses and tentacles with running water.
- Boil potatoes in their skins until cooked completely. Cool, peel, and mash them into a puree.
- Pour a little olive oil in a saucepan. Add chopped garlic, parsley, and grated ginger. Roast for a couple of minutes.
- Then add finely chopped squid tentacles. Simmer all of this for 3-4 minutes.
- Then mix mashed potatoes and fried tentacles, add all spices.
- Stuff the squid carcasses with the resulting mixture, but do not fill them tightly, otherwise they may burst while baking. Use toothpicks to connect the pieces.
- Place the squids in a baking mold, drizzle them with lemon juice and olive oil. We had the rest of stuffing and stuffed a few more tomatoes.
- Bake the dish for about 20 minutes, at 180 C.