How to Make Fusilli with Zucchini Sauce
Here’s one more pasta dish that is low on calories. The sauce is made from zucchini that are stewed until they get soft as cream. Fusilli, or corkscrew-shaped pasta, go well with such thick sauces. 0.2 lb pasta is quite enough for one person.
Ingredients for Fusilli with Zucchini
- 0.6 lb fusilli
- 3-4 zucchinis
- 2 garlic cloves
- grated Parmesan
- parsley, olive oil, salt
Recipe for Fusilli with Zucchini
- Pour into a frying pan olive oil enough to cover the bottom.
- Chop garlic finely and fry, add parsley and after a minute add zucchinis cut into cubes. Salt.
- Stew zucchinis on medium heat, covered, until they get soft.
- Boil fusilli in 6.3 pt or 2.4 cups salted water, find the boiling time on the package.
- Strain the pasta with a colander, put it into the frying pan with the sauce at once and give it a good mix-up.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.