https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/for-wafer.jpg 409 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-12-11 12:47:542014-05-14 06:56:18The Lemon Wafers Recipe
This recipe will help you bake thick and tender sponge wafers with lemon flavor that will go well with tea, coffee or milk with nutella for breakfast; also with berries and any sort of jam.
Ingredients for Lemon Wafers
- 0.3 lb flour
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 4 eggs
- 0.1 lb butter
- lemon peel
- 0.16 lb sugar
- a pinch of salt
- half a teaspoonful of soda slaked in a tablespoon of lemon juice
Recipe for Lemon Wafers
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Rub the yolks with sugar. Whip up the whites with salt.
- Mix flour with starch and lemon peel, add slaked soda.
- Add the rubbed yolks with melted butter, mix.
- Mix in the whipped whites carefully.
- Heat up the wafer maker and bake wafers until they are nicely golden, pouring in the dough quickly and evenly.