This is a recipe for fabulously delicious sweet rolls. These characteristics are due to two secret ingredients – Barley malt syrup and Glucose syrup, that give the rolls a special soft texture and allow them to stay fresh for long.
I would like only to note that in each country is different flour, and it absorbs moisture a little differently. Therefore, if necessary, add more milk.
Ingredients for Delicate Chocolate-Cherry Rich Buns
- Flour: 1 kg.
- Milk: 350 ml.
- Melted butter: 150 gr.
- Eggs: 2.
- Fresh yeast: 25 g.
- Barley malt syrup: 1 tsp
- Glucose syrup: 1 tsp
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- For the filling: 200 gr. melted chocolate + cherry jam 100g + 2-3 tbsp. ground almonds or any nuts.
- 1 egg for greasing.
- A couple pinches of salt.
Recipe for Delicate Chocolate-Cherry Rich Buns
- First, prepare the brew: dissolve yeast, malt and glucose syrup in half of the total amount of warm milk, add 3-4 tbsp of flour.
- Leave to ferment for about 1 hour.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and, gradually adding flour, knead the dough that does not stick.
- Roll the dough into a ball and leave to ferment for 2 hour.
- Divide the dough into two parts. Roll each one out, spreading the filling over the entire surface. Make a roll, cut it into pieces.
- Put the pieces vertically cut up. Leave for half an hour. Then grease the top with egg.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C. about 30-40 minutes, until golden.