https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ingred1.jpg 376 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-04-14 18:44:332011-04-14 18:44:33The Artichokes Stuffed with Cheese and Sesame Recipe
Artichokes are wholesome and useful. When they are in season, there is a number of dishes you can make with them. You can roast them or bake and stew with all kinds of stuffing – and here is a nice-looking and wholesome dish.
Ingredients for Artichokes Stuffed
- 6 large artichokes
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons sesame
- a piece of dry bread
- a bunch of parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Recipe for Artichokes Stuffed
- Cut off artichokes’ outer petals, cut off about half of the upper part of the bud. Remove the thorns in the center. Leave about 2 cm of stem near the bud, peel the artichokes and put them into water with lemon juice.
- Now for the stuffing. Dip dry bread into water and squeeze it out. Chop parsley and garlic finely. Fry sesame on a dry frying pan.
- Mix everything, add olive oil, grated cheese and finely cut artichoke stems. Salt to taste.
- Stuff the artichokes with the mixture.
- Place them in a form, add a little water and bake in the oven or stew in a frying pan for about half an hour.