https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/papardelle-frutta-di-mare.jpg 515 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-03-06 16:05:342014-11-20 09:50:37The Recipe for Pasta Pappardelle with Sea Cocktail
The pappardelle broad noodles go marvelously with rich sauces. Today we prepared it with a sea cocktail containing squid, octopus and vongole. We also added mussels in shells.
The dish turned out very tasty and satisfying.
Ingredients for Pappardelle with Sea Cocktail
- 0.6 lb pappardelle
- 0.4 lb sea cocktail
- 2 lb mussels in shells
- 0.4 lb cherry tomatoes in own juice, or fresh
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 0.2 pt or half a glass of white wine
- olive oil, salt, pepper
Recipe for Pappardelle with Sea Cocktail
- Fry garlic on olive oil in a roasting pan, then put in the sea cocktail. Stew for about 2 minutes, then pour in wine.
- In another couple of minutes add strained mussel juice and tomatoes, stew for about 4 minutes.
- At the end add chopped parsley, mussel pulp and turn off the heat in 3 minutes.
- Now boil the pasta. 0.2 lb will be enough for one portion. Take 2 pt (or 5 glasses) salted water for every 0.2 lb pasta. Put pasta into boiling water and let it boil, stirring constantly, until the pasta is al dente. See the boiling time on the package.
- Strain the pasta at once and put into the roasting pan with the sauce. Mix up and serve at once.