https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/per.jpg 392 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-03-07 08:40:342012-03-07 08:40:34Making Milk Jelly with Strawberry
A light and tender jelly with fresh berries – what better dessert can there be? It is easy to make, the main thing is to read carefully on the gelatin package the correct ratio of water and gelatin, and you’ll get a perfect result.
Ingredients for Milk Jelly with Strawberry
- 0.85 pt or 2 glasses of milk
- 0.2 pt or half a glass of cream
- 0.024 lb gelatin
- 0.24 lb sugar
- 0.4 lb strawberry
Recipe for Milk Jelly with Strawberry
- Soak gelatin in cold water for about 10 minutes, then squeeze it out.
- Mix milk with cream and sugar, bring to boil and turn off the heat.
- Put gelatin into hot water and stir until it dissolves completely.
- Put cut-up strawberries in one form (or in several small ones) and pour over with the gelatin mix.
- Let it stand in the fridge until completely frozen.