The Nile (or African) perch is a large fish, which has a delicious and nutritious taste. It is sold as fillets clean from bones and skin, so it is easy to cook.
Ingredients for Nile Perch with Gremolata
- Perch fillets: 2 (about 500-600 gr each)
- A bunch of parsley
- Lemon: 1
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Salt, pepper, olive oil, bread crumbs.
Recipe for Nile Perch with Gremolata
- First, make gremolata: finely chop the garlic and parsley, mix with lemon zest.
- Oil the fillets, pour lemon juice over, spread the gremolata over the entire surface and lightly press the mixture to the fish.
- Leave to soak for about 30-40 minutes.
- Oil the baking sheet, sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Put the fillets onto it.
- Heat oven to 180C
- Bake 30-40 min. until ready.