Lamb Meat with Sweet Pepper Recipe
Lamb meat perfectly teams up with veggies – sweet pepper, tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Sweet pepper gives the meat a nice and sweetish smack and very delicate aroma. This dish is low in calories yet it is nourishing and provides us with all essential nutrients we need to feel good.
Ingredients for Lamb Meat with Sweet Pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) lamb meat
- 2 onions
- 2 sweet peppers
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves
- A half of nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Couple of parsley stalks
- Wash sweet peppers, remove seeds and chop finely.
- Peel onions and dice finely.
- Chop garlic very finely.
- Chop tomatoes finely.
- Pour olive oil in a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, sweet pepper and season with salt to taste.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut lamb meat into long slices, fold into rolls and put them into the frying pan.
- Sprinkle with finely grated nutmeg, shredded parsley and cover.
- Simmer the lamb in the sauce for about 20 minutes over low heat.
- Cook until the meat is soft.
- Garnish with greens and serve.