Here’s one more recipe for lasagna. This time we made it with grilled eggplants and came up with a juicy and tender lasagna with a rich specific taste and wonderful smell.
Ingredients for Lasagna with Meat and Eggplant
- 1 lb minced meat
- 0.25 lb mozzarella
- 0.5 lb ricotta
- 0.2 lb grated Parmesan
- 1 grilled eggplant
- 1 white onion
- 2 tablespoons dry basil
- 1 lb grated tomatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper
- lasagna sheets
Recipe for Lasagna with Meat
- Chop onion finely and fry it on olive oil, then add minced meat and in a couple of minutes add half of the tomato puree. Simmer for about 15 minutes, at the end add salt, pepper, basil. Mix in ricotta when the sauce has cooled down.
- Boil pasta sheets for lasagna one by one. Thttp://geniuscook.com/wp-admin/post-new.phphey are to be boiled in boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes, put away on a wide plate and oiled.
- Take a deep form, put one sheet on the bottom and put the meat filling on it.
- Put another sheet on top, put on a layer of eggplant pieces,sprinkling with grated Parmesan, pour over with tomato puree and top with mozzarella cubes.
- Do likewise until the form is filled, sprinkling all the layers lavishly with grated Parmesan. The upper layer is meat sprinkled with cheese.
- Put the form into a pre-heated oven and bake at 356 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the lasagna up in about 10 minutes after you have taken it out of the oven.