https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/pirojki1.jpg 467 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2015-08-31 10:50:002015-08-31 10:51:14Fancy Pies with Potatoes and Mozzarella
These delicate pies are not quite usual; they are made of thin filo dough.
Such pies will be liked by those who prefer just a little baked dough and lots of delicious filling.
Ingredients for Fancy Pies with Potatoes
- Potato: 2-3
- Butter: 50 gr.
- Mozzarella: 125 gr.
- Basil, oregano, black pepper, salt: to taste everything.
- Phyllo dough: 120-150 gr.
- Olive oil and egg for greasing.
- Flax seeds for sprinkling.
Recipe for Fancy Pies with Potatoes
- Boil potatoes in their skins, peel and mash them with salt and oil. Let them cool down.
- Add shredded mozzarella, basil and oregano to the mashed potatoes. Mix everything.
- Unroll the dough, brush it with olive oil and cut into squares.
- Put a little filling on each square piece of the dough and fold them, tucking the edges and shaping pies in the form of tubes.
- Brush the surface with a whisked egg and sprinkle flax seeds.
- Bake the pies until gold color, at 180 ° C in a pre-heat oven, about 20 minutes.