There are many recipes of ice cream for every taste on our website. One can also find chocolate ice cream here.
Just click on the ice cream tag and you will find all the recipes.
But the chocolate ice cream we prepared today seems the most unusual of all. The taste turns it into a mere chocolate bomb.
Ingredients for Superb Chocolate Ice Cream
- Milk: 150 ml.
- Ricotta: 250g.
- Cocoa powder: 5-6 tbsp
- Dark chocolate: 200 gr.
- Starch: 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 3-4 tbsp or taste.
- A handful of raisins.
- Orange marmalade: 2 tablespoons
- Chocolate chips: 3-4 tbsp
- Butter: 50 gr.
Recipe for Superb Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mix milk with starch, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Let the mixture thicken over low heat.
- Put all the remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a bowl and place it in a water bath.
- Heat the mixture until the chocolate melts.
- Stir it to form a smooth even mass.
- Then remove the mixture from heat and cool it. Add chocolate chips.
- Put the mixture into an ice cream bowl and freeze it according to the instructions.
- The cooked soft ice cream can be eaten right away or placed in the freezer for final freezing.