Bananas in chocolate, stuffed with coffee cream
This dessert will enjoy both children and adults. Only if you have small kids, add cocoa instead of coffee, or just sugar. Banana treat – a great idea for any celebration – birthday, wedding, anniversary. And also, for example, for Easter can make a meal with bananas, or you can decorate the cake, because they look like beautiful and unusual candles.
Ingredients for Bananas in chocolate with coffee cream
- 3-4 Bananas
- Chocolate: about 150-200 gr.
- Water: 1 tbsp
- Milk: 1-2 tbsp
- Almond or any nuts.
- Mascarpone cream cheese, Philadelphia or any: 100-150 gr.
- Sachet of instant coffee.
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
Recipe for Bananas in chocolate with coffee cream
- Try find bananas with little to no curve for best results.
- Peel and slice off the ends of each banana. Cut the banana into about 2-3 long pieces.
- Stand your banana bites up on their flat, cut side. Hollow out the center using a straw or apple corer. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Be sure not to go all the way down, leaving about a half inch banana, unhallowed, at the bottom.
- Melt chocolate according to the package, in a small, deep bowl. Dip the bottom half of banana bites into the melted chocolate and roll in chopped almond or any nuts.
- Place on wax paper to dry. Refrigerate until chocolate has set and dry. Once dry, remove the bananas from refrigerator.
- Mix Mascarpone with coffee and sugar, and whip.
- Transfer the coffee cream to a pastry bag, and pipe it into bananas.