This dessert will enjoy both children and adults. Only if you have small kids, add cocoa instead of coffee, or just sugar. Banana treat – a great idea for any celebration – birthday, wedding, anniversary. And also, for example, for Easter can make a meal with bananas, or you can decorate the cake, because they look like beautiful and unusual candles.
Ingredients for Bananas in chocolate with coffee cream
- 3-4 Bananas
- Chocolate: about 150-200 gr.
- Water: 1 tbsp
- Milk: 1-2 tbsp
- Almond or any nuts.
- Mascarpone cream cheese, Philadelphia or any: 100-150 gr.
- Sachet of instant coffee.
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
Recipe for Bananas in chocolate with coffee cream
- Try find bananas with little to no curve for best results.
- Peel and slice off the ends of each banana. Cut the banana into about 2-3 long pieces.
- Stand your banana bites up on their flat, cut side. Hollow out the center using a straw or apple corer. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Be sure not to go all the way down, leaving about a half inch banana, unhallowed, at the bottom.
- Melt chocolate according to the package, in a small, deep bowl. Dip the bottom half of banana bites into the melted chocolate and roll in chopped almond or any nuts.
- Place on wax paper to dry. Refrigerate until chocolate has set and dry. Once dry, remove the bananas from refrigerator.
- Mix Mascarpone with coffee and sugar, and whip.
- Transfer the coffee cream to a pastry bag, and pipe it into bananas.