The Recipe for a Baked Broccoli Pudding with Pasta and Cheese
Those who like light but healthy and nourishing dishes will enjoy this original baked broccoli pudding with pasta. You can use any pasta and cheese which are near at hand; the result will be excellent in any case. Here are the ingredients for about three portions, but it all depends on your appetite.
Ingredients for Baked Broccoli Pudding
- about 1.1 lb broccoli
- 0.2-0.3 lb pasta
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- couple of saffron leaves
- one parsley stalk
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.2 lb parmesan
- 0.3 lb smoked mozzarella
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper
- Boil the whole broccoli for about 15 minutes, take it out of water and drain off excessive moisture.
- Boil pasta until al’dente and drain through a colander.
- Fry an onion, saffron, parsley and carrot in olive oil in a frying pan.
- Mix the finely cut broccoli, pasta and the sautéed mixture in a bowl.
- Add a beat-up egg and grated Parmesan, salt, pepper to taste and mix everything.
- Put the mixture in a deep form, pressing it down slightly.
- Top it with thin slices of smoked mozzarella.
- Put the form into an oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve the pudding hot.