All legumes are great source proteins. Among its relatives, green peas are the richest in proteins, mineral salts and vitamins. Besides, green peas are high in calories: 100 g provides 70 kcal. That’s why green pea dishes are very nourishing. Actually, any dish will be amazingly tasty and healthy if you cook it with love and positive emotions.
Ingredients for Gnoccetti with Green Peas
- 200 g green pea
- 1 lb (500 g) Gnocchetti
- 200-300 g green onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Make Gnocchetti using our potato Gnocchi recipe, shaping them into small balls.
- Then pour olive oil in a saucepan and saute chopped green onion.
- Add green peas, pour in 2-3 glasses of water, add salt to taste and cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Now add Gnocchetti, wait for 2-3 minutes until they float up and then turn the heat off.
- Serve hot
- Optionally, sprinkle with grated Parmesan.