https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/in-forma.jpg 327 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-02-24 19:49:292013-02-24 19:49:29The Recipe for Eclairs with Custard
Eclairs – this highly popular goody is very easy to make. The taste of eclairs is splendid and the dough is light and airy. In Italy and France they are called – bigne. This dessert is adored by children and adults.
Ingredients for eclairs with custard
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Custard for filling.
Recipe for eclairs with custard
- Bring water with butter and salt to boil in a small pot.
- Then add flour gradually, stirring. Knead soft elastic dough without any lumps and turn the heat off.
- Cool the dough down and stir in eggs one at a time. Add new egg only when the previous one was thoroughly mixed in.
- Using a pastry bag, pipe the dough into an oblong shapes on a baking paper lined baking sheet.
- Send the baking sheet into well pre-heated oven. Bake at the temperature of 350 degrees (180 C) for about half an hour. And cool completely.
- Cut with a knife and fill eclairs with cream, which can be cooked for this recipe Custard.
- You can also sprinkle the top with chocolate or with powdered sugar.