https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/banana-bread.jpg 433 617 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2017-10-08 16:53:012017-10-08 16:54:22Banana Bread Recipe
This is a popular cake, more common name is – Banana Bread.
Very delicious, tender and fragrant cake, with melting texture.
Very good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s fabulous treat.
Try to cook this cake, it is very easy!
Ingredients for banana bread
- Flour: 250 gr.
- Bananas: 4
- Eggs: 3
- Greek yoghurt or sour cream: 180-200 gr.
- Any nuts or seeds (we have pumpkin seeds): 100 gr.
- Chocolate chips: 60 gr.
- Sugar: 2-3 tablespoons.
- Baking powder: 7 gr.
- A couple pinch of salt.
The recipe for cooking banana bread
- Mix the flour with salt, baking powder and sugar.
- In a bowl, add peeled bananas, and knead them with a fork.
- Add eggs, yogurt, seeds, chocolate. Mix.
- Add flour, and knead the dough.
- Put the dough in a mold, oiled and sprinkled with flour.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven, at 180 C/356F about 1 hour, check with a wooden skewer.
- Cut the cake after it has completely cooled down.