Want cookies with a rich chocolate taste that melt in the mouth? Here is the recipe for such cookies baked from whipped egg whites and almond flour held together by the ganache chocolate cream.
Ingredients for Chocolate Almond Cookies
- 100 gr. almond flour
- 3 egg whites
- 120 gr. powdered sugar
- 50 gr. the finest white sugar
- 1 tbsp heaped cocoa powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- For the filling chocolate cream ganache
Recipe for Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Whip up egg whites until you get hard foam. Then, adding sugar and cocoa gradually, keep whipping until you get stiff spikes.
- Sift almond flour 2 times with sugar powder, then, sifting this mixture over whipped whites, knead dough with a turner, moving it from the surface downward.
- Put the dough out onto a baking tray covered by parchment with a spoon or extrude with a piping bag.
- Leave it like that for about 30-40 minutes until the surface gets dry.
- Put the cookies in the oven pre-heated to 320 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- When the cookies have cooled down, take it off the parchment, smear with chocolate cream thickly and stick together by two.
- Let the cookies come to for several hours, they will get soaked through with the moisture from the chocolate cream and become very tender.