The Recipe for Chocolate and Nut Butter
If you make your own chocolate butter at home, you will be sure there are no artificial additives to the natural ingredients. Chocolate butter makes a tasty spread for toasts, buns or cookies, and it is an excellent cream to put between cake layers.
Ingredients for Chocolate and Nut Butter
- 0.5 lb butter
- 0.24 lb 75% black chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 0.3 pt 35% cream
- a handful of almond or any nuts
Recipe for Chocolate and Nut Butter
- Put sugar and cocoa into cream and bring to boil.
- After that add chocolate melted in a steam bath and mix it up.
- Grind almond in a kitchen unit into very small crumbs.
- Mix the nut crumbs with soft butter and the chocolate mixture that has cooled down. Mix it all carefully until streak free.
- Put it into the fridge, take out and use at need.