The Classic Nutella Cream Recipe
Nutella is a delicious and nutritious chocolate-hazelnut cream.
It is great for spreading on biscuits, pancakes, cookies or bread. With Nutella can be stuffed Cornetti (croissants). It is a good idea for breakfast with fragrant cappuccino or milk.
How can you cook Nutella at home? It is very easy. Without doubt, it is worth learning because home-cooked Nutella will be much healthier and more useful than its ready-made version. After all, you will use the best products at home.
Ingredients for Nutella Cream Recipe
- Chocolate ( 70-75% cocoa): 150 gr.
- Peeled hazelnuts: 100 gr.
- Butter: 50 gr.
- Sugar: 80-100 gr.
- Milk: 150 ml.
Recipe for Nutella Cream Recipe
- Grind the sugar into powder.
- Dry the nuts on a baking sheet in the oven, 10 min. And grind them.
- Mix the hazelnuts and the powdered sugar in a blender until getting smooth soft pulp.
- Then add some chopped chocolate, butter, and milk. Continue to blend the ingredients until smooth.
- When the mixture becomes smooth and elastic, place it into a saucepan with a thick bottom.
- Cook until thick over low heat, stirring constantly, about 10-15 minutes.
- Place the hot Nutella into a clean, dry jar and close the lid.
- When cool, put the cream into the refrigerator. You can store it for a week using it when needed.