Home-made ice-cream is a notch better because it contains no unwholesome chemicals – coloring agents, flavoring agents, trans fats. Made by you it will be a good way to show your love and care for those dear to you.
Ingredients for Chocolate Eskimo Pie
- 0.6 pt or 3 glasses milk
- 0.1 lb dry milk
- 0.1 lb sugar
- 0.2 lb chocolate
- 0.15 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons starch
- for coating – 0.1 lb chocolate and 0.1 lb butter
Recipe for Chocolate Eskimo Pie
- Melt chocolate and butter in a water bath.
- Mix starch with 3-4 tablespoons milk.
- Mix the remaining milk with dry milk and sugar. Bring to boil and mix in the diluted starch. Let it boil for 1-2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Add melted chocolate mixture and mix up.
- Put the mixture in the cup of an ice-cream making machine. Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Now you’ve got your soft ice-cream ready. Put it in forms, insert sticks and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Now make the coating. Melt chocolate and butter in a water bath.
- Take the ice-cream out of the forms and dip into the warm coating; hold it in your hands until it cools down completely, then put into the freezer on a sheet of parchment.