Here is one more recipe for Panna Cotta. It has fewer calories as cream is adulterated with milk by half, so you may safely treat yourself to this Italian dessert even if you are dieting. It is not very difficult to make and will take little time.
Ingredients for Panna Cotta with Chocolate and Pistachios
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup milk
- 0.3 lb brown sugar
- 8-10 g/ 0.3 oz gelatin
- chocolate bar, pistachios without salt
- Dip gelatin in cold water.
- Mix cream with milk, pour the mixture into a pan with a thick bottom and put the pan on the stove.
- Add cane sugar. Boil cream with milk stirring constantly and take the pan off the stove.
- Squeeze water from gelatin and put it into the hot cream. Mix it in intensively until gelatin is fully absorbed.
- Pour warm mixture into forms and put them into the fridge.
- Some 4 hours later, after the dessert has fully set, dip the forms into hot water for a few seconds and turn them over. The jelly will slide off easily.
- Put a chocolate bar into a steamer basket and melt it down. Pour the warm chocolate over the jelly, sprinkle with chopped pistachios, garnish with a cherry and enjoy it.