Short crust cookie cups, filled with soft white chocolate cream and decorated with fresh fruits, will be a hit on your table.
If you bake the cookie cups in advance, it will not take much time to cook this dessert.
Ingredients for Cookie Cups with Cream and Fruit
For cookie cups or baskets
- Flour: 450 gr.
- Butter: 200 gr.
- Water: 4 tablespoons
- Eggs: 2
- Salt: a couple pinches.
- White chocolate: 200 gr.
- Cream 35%: 300 gr.
- For decoration any fruit and berries.
Recipe for Cookie Cups with Cream and Fruit
- Bake shortcrust baskets or cookie cups for this Recipe.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Heat the cream to almost boiling, but don’t boil, and mix it with chocolate.
- Let the mixture get cool, cover it with foil and place in the refrigerator for 4 hour.
- Next, whip it with a mixer until getting lush cream.
- Fill the cookie cups with cream.
- Decorate with fruits and berries.