Yogurt muffins with chocolate chips
These muffins or cupcakes are amazing soft, with air texture. Yogurt muffins – is the perfect way to have a delicious breakfast. They go very well for morning coffee or tea.
You can eat fresh muffins simply so, or can decorate with any cream.
Ingredients for muffins with chocolate chips
- Flour: 320 gr.
- Eggs: 3
- Melted butter: 70 gr.
- Greek yogurt: 100 gr.
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- Chocolate chips: 100 gr.
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Couple pinches of salt.
The recipe of muffins with chocolate chips
- Mix flour with sugar, salt, baking powder.
- Lightly beat eggs with butter and yogurt.
- Mix liquid and dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, mix well.
- Put the dough in the forms.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C, 25-30 minutes.
- Muffins can be decorated with cream. We mix Philadelphia cheese with 2-3 tbsp. cocoa and sugar. Has turned out very tasty chocolate cream.