These are small crunchy baked baskets with juicy stuffing – a great idea for breakfast, dinner or buffet table. The filling here is the same as in the classic pizza Margherita, but placed inside a puff pastry, which we prepare for this Recipe.
Ingredients for Margherita Mini Quiches
- Puff pastry or shortcrust pastry Breeze: 500 gr.
- Couple of tomatoes.
- Mozzarella: 100 gr.
- Oregano, salt, olive oil.
- Muffin molds
Recipe for Margherita Mini Quiches
- Roll out the dough thinly, put it inside muffin molds.
- Put sliced tomatoes, oregano, salt and a little olive oil inside the molds.
- Bake the shells with tomatoes for about 15-20 minutes, for 180C.
- Then remove from oven, add slices of mozzarella into the shells.
- Send back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- When mozzarella is well melted, the quiches are ready.