https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/avatar1.jpg 467 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2016-01-03 20:40:502016-01-03 20:40:50Delicate Apple Muffins
There is a very simple recipe to cook these apple muffins. They are very fragrant and gentle thanks to the moisture of apple slices.
The muffins are simply delicious. Yummy!
By the way, they remain soft for a long time.
Ingredients for Delicate Apple Muffins
- Flour: 200 gr.
- Sugar: 120 gr.
- Butter: 100 gr.
- Eggs: 3
- Milk: 50 gr.
- Baking powder: 10 g.
- A pinch of salt.
- Apples: 2
- Vanilla, cinnamon: everything to taste.
Recipe for Delicate Apple Muffins
- Cut the apples into slices and blanch them in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Whisk eggs together with melted butter and milk.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Connect the wet and dry ingredients, mixing them until smooth. Add vanilla or cinnamon.
- Spread the dough in molds.
- Arrange apple slices on top, arranging them as roses and slightly pressing in the dough.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven at 180 C for 30-35 minutes.
- Cooled muffins sprinkled with powdered sugar.