https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/tartuf-orancia.jpg 497 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2015-02-23 18:29:022015-02-23 18:44:57Orange and Chocolate Truffles
The taste of oranges and chocolate complement each other so well that we can be sure: these truffles will give you a real pleasure.
Try to cook these delicious candies truffles at home and the festive mood will be provided.
Ingredients for Orange and Chocolate Truffles
- Dark chocolate: 200 gr.
- 33-35% cream: 100 gr.
- Orange liqueur Cointreau: 2 tbsp
- Candied orange: 30 gr.
- Orange marmalade: 50 gr.
- Ground almonds: 2 tbsp
- For the coating: corn flakes, mixed with ground candied orange.
Recipe for Orange and Chocolate Truffles
- Melt chocolate with cream in a water bath.
- Add candied fruit, almonds, liqueur Cointreau and jam.
- Mix everything and put the mixture in the refrigerator, for 4-5 hours.
- Then roll balls of the shape you like and make sure they look like truffles.
- Roll them in a mixture of splintered cornflakes and ground candied orange.
- Put the truffles in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and enjoy.
- Keep the truffles in the fridge.