https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/forkis.jpg 288 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-10-14 06:14:392010-10-14 06:14:39How to Prepare Milk Jelly
Thin milk jellies or kissels are a popular oriental dessert. You can use any kind of nuts. Syrup pack cherries add a lot to both taste and look.
Ingredients for Milk Jelly or kissels
- 2.11 pt milk
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 bag vanilla
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 0.2 lb almond
- syrup pack cherries
Recipe for Milk Jelly or kissels
- Grind 0.1 lb almond in a blender, chop the other 0.1 lb roughly with a knife.
- Dissolve starch in 0.2 pt cold milk.
- Mix the rest of the milk with ground almond, vanilla and sugar. Warm the mixture, stirring regularly, and stop warming just before it boils.
- After that add dissolved starch, stirring regularly, until the mixture gets thick.
- Pour the jelly out into glasses, let it cool down. Decorate with chopped almond, cherry and drizzle with syrup.