The Recipe for Grilled Tiger Shrimps with Red Caviar
Seafoods make an important component of any healthy diet. Large tiger shrimps are healthy because they are low in calories and in fat content but rich in full proteins. Though shrimps contain cholesterol scientists have already found that this cholesterol does not increase the cholesterol level in blood. So you can eat as many shrimps as you wish. Shrimps are considered to be a gourmet dish and they are not difficult to cook.
Ingredients for Grilled Tiger Shrimps with Red Caviar
- 1.1-1.3 lb tiger shrimps in their shells
- 3 tablespoons red caviar
- 3 tablespoons truffle paste
- 0.7 lb grilled eggplants
- lemon, salt
- Wash the shrimps in running water; dry them with a paper towel.
- Put them onto a hot grill or a dry frying pan with a thick bottom. Fry the shrimps for 2-3 minutes on each side. Salt to taste.
- Serve the dish by portions; put two or three slices of grilled eggplants on each plate.
- Top the eggplants with some shrimps, some truffle paste, a spoonful of red caviar and some lemon slices.