The Recipe for Almond Milk Ice Cream
Ice cream remains an undisputed leader among summertime favorite treats. This sweet, tender and cold goodie is just right on a hot day. Here is another recipe of a home-made ice cream. It doesn’t require cream or eggs and yet comes out tender and delicious, without icy grains.
Ingredients for Almond Milk Ice Cream
- 2 pt or 5 glasses milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 0.2 lb dry milk
- 0.4 pt or 1 glass condensed milk
- 0.2 lb almond
- 1 teaspoon almond syrup
Recipe for Almond Milk Ice Cream
- Mix starch and dry milk. Add milk and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Grind almond finely in the blender. Mix it with the warm milk jelly and cool down.
- Add condensed milk and syrup.
- Place it in an ice cream maker and into the freezer. If you have no ice cream maker, stir it up every 10-15 minutes while it is freezing.