How to Make a Dessert with Kiwi Fruit, Philadelphia Cheese and Almond Nuts
This dietary dessert recipe belongs to the famous Mayo Clinic collection of healthy food recipes. Leading dieticians advise these desserts to everybody who wishes to eat healthy meals with many vitamins and minerals in their most salubrious combination.
Ingredients for Dessert with Kiwi Fruit
- 4-5 kiwi fruit
- 0.2 lb Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons flower honey
- 0.1 lb almond nuts
- Mix cheese with honey not too carefully; it is better when there are distinct honey layers.
- Peel kiwi fruit and cut them along. Make small holes in the halves.
- Fill the holes in the halves with the cheese and honey mixture.
- Sprinkle them with crushed almond nuts; top them with whole almond nuts.