These cutlets are very easy to make, nevertheless, they are delicious and aromatic due to the pesto sauce.
Ingredients for Chicken Cutlets with Pesto Sauce
- Minced chicken breast: 500-600 gr.
- Pesto sauce (you can make or buy ready): about 100 gr.
- Grated Parmesan: 3-4 tbsp
- Ground black pepper, salt: to taste.
- Oil for frying.
Recipe for Chicken Cutlets with Pesto Sauce
- Mix pesto, minced meat, ground cheese, egg, salt and spices.
- When you put the minced meat into the bowl, beat it well so as to let the unwanted air escape.
- Form cutlets shaped like long sausages.
- Roll them up in dry bread crumbs and fry on all sides until you get a nicely brownish crust.
- Cutlets are good served hot as a main dish or cold as an appetizer.