https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/polpetti.jpg 307 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2013-08-02 08:15:452013-08-02 08:15:45The Chicken Cutlets with Pesto Sauce Recipe
These cutlets are very easy to make, nevertheless, they are delicious and aromatic due to the pesto sauce.
Ingredients for Chicken Cutlets with Pesto Sauce
- Minced chicken breast: 500-600 gr.
- Pesto sauce (you can make or buy ready): about 100 gr.
- Grated Parmesan: 3-4 tbsp
- Ground black pepper, salt: to taste.
- Oil for frying.
Recipe for Chicken Cutlets with Pesto Sauce
- Mix pesto, minced meat, ground cheese, egg, salt and spices.
- When you put the minced meat into the bowl, beat it well so as to let the unwanted air escape.
- Form cutlets shaped like long sausages.
- Roll them up in dry bread crumbs and fry on all sides until you get a nicely brownish crust.
- Cutlets are good served hot as a main dish or cold as an appetizer.