https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ingred1.jpg 324 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-04-23 04:16:302012-04-23 04:16:30The Recipe for Pork Chop Made Italian Way
Pork Chops are liked for being a whole piece of meat. In Italy they make chops with a very interesting coating with grated Parmesan and dry bread crumbs. Chops come out very juicy with a fragrant fried crust.
Ingredients for Pork Chop
- 2-3 pieces pork fillet
- 4-5 tablespoons grated cheese Parmesan
- an egg
- salt, white pepper
- oil for frying
- dry bread crumbs for coating
Recipe for Pork Chop Made Italian Way
- Mix grated cheese, an egg, salt, pepper and finely chopped parsley in a bowl.
- Chop the meat a little and dip each piece into the mixture; make sure that the meat is covered evenly.
- Roll the meat pieces in coating crumbs.
- Fry the chops on both sides, on medium heat, until they acquire a brownish crust.