https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/per-biscot.jpg 323 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-06-07 18:32:202012-06-07 18:33:13The Recipe for Filbertines Cookies
Try out the Filbertines, incredibly tasty cookies with hazelnuts. Their warm nutty taste, light crunchy texture and spicy aroma are unlikely to leave you indifferent.
Ingredients for Filbertines Cookies
- 0.45 lb flour
- 0.2 lb butter
- an egg
- half a teaspoon cardamom or peel from 1 lemon
- 0.2 lb sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon leavening agent
- 0.22 lb ground hazelnuts
- 25 whole hazelnuts for filling
Recipe for Filbertines Cookies
- Rub butter with sugar and whip up an egg.
- Add sifted flour with leavening agent, pinch of salt, lemon peel and ground nuts, leaving some to sprinkle on top later.
- Knead soft non-sticky dough. Cover with a film and leave in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Roll 25 dough balls, place a whole nut in the center of each and sprinkle with ground nuts.
- Bake the cookies for about 20 minutes at 356 degrees.