How to Make Sweets – Dried Apricot in Chocolate
These sweets will gladden your palate with their exquisite taste. They are way better compared to what you get in the store, being tasty and natural. Of course these qualities depend a lot on the quality of ingredients you are going to use, so buy the best.
Ingredients for Dried Apricot in Chocolate
- Dried apricots 100 gr. (3,5 oz)
- Dark chocolate 70-80% cocoa: 200-250 gr. (7-9 oz)
- Butter: 30 gr. (1 oz)
- Cognac: 2-3 tbsp
Recipe for Dried Apricot in Chocolate
- Wash dried apricot halves, let them dry and put into the freezer for half an hour.
- Melt chocolate with butter and cognac by double boiling.
- Dip every apricot piece into warm chocolate and lay out onto a plate covered with parchment so your sweets don’t touch one another.
- Put them away into the fridge for about 3 hours. If you want a thicker chocolate coating, dip each sweet into the chocolate mix for the second time.
- Put them into the fridge again until they freeze properly, they need to be stored in the fridge.