Crumble suggests a lot of juicy filling encased in a crisp golden crust. It’s fairly easy to make especially if you have the crumbs ready. How to make crumbs for crumble can be found in the recipe – Peach Crumble.
Ingredients for Apple Crumble
- 3-4 apples
- 2 oz or 0.1 lb butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1.5 glasses crumbles
- handful of raisins.
- pinch of cinnamon.
- 3-4 tablespoons ground almonds.
Recipe for Apple Crumble
- Peel the apples, scoop out the core. Cut into large wedges.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, add sugar and apples. Fry on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the apples and raisins in several forms (or one large form).
- Sprinkle with crumbles mixed with ground almonds and cinnamon, over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 356 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- You can serve it either hot or cold, possibly with cream or ice cream.