Crumble is the answer to prayer for those who don’t want to bother with dough more than it is necessary, but on the other hand are fond of home-made pastry. The dessert known as crumble consists of any kind of fruit and crispy crumbs. You can make crumbs beforehand and keep it in the freezer until you want it.
Ingredients for Peach Crumble
- 6 peaches
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 0.12 lb butter
Ingredients for Crumbs
- 0.33 lb flour
- 0.2 lb butter
- 0.2 lb sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons any ground nuts
Recipe for Peach Crumble
- Mix flour with sugar, nuts and cold butter, rub everything to crumbles. You can do it manually or in the blender.
- Wash peaches, take out the stones and cut into 4 pieces.
- Melt butter with sugar in a frying pan. Put in the peaches and fry for 4 minutes on high heat.
- Put the peaches into forms (or one large form) and sprinkle crumbs over them.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 356 degrees.