How to Make Chocolate Brownies
Chocolate brownies are goodies with a wonderfully moist texture and a rich chocolate taste. They are a cross between fudge and cake. Brownies are heavily dependent on the taste of chocolate, so pick out the best you can get. The greatest problem lies in the baking time. It’s funny but something like 2 minutes over the time will turn a moist flavorful cake into a dry and almost tasteless chunk. Prod it with a toothpick to see whether it is done properly – a brownie is all right if there are a few moist lumps sticking to the toothpick. Brownies, the Americans’ favored dessert, are often served with ice cream, whipped cream and berries.
Ingredients for Chocolate Brownies
- 0.4 lb dark chocolate
- 0.3 lb butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 0.3 lb sugar
- 3 eggs
- 0.2 lb flour
- a few drops of vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- a handful of nuts
Recipe for Chocolate Brownies
- Pre-heat the oven to 356 degrees, set a form that is oiled and sprinkled with flour in the middle.
- Melt chocolate and butter by double boiling, take them off the heat, mix with cocoa, vanilla and sugar.
- Mix eggs by one into the warm mass.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Finally, add flour and salt.
- Pour the mass into a pre-heated form and bake for 15-20 minutes approximately.
- Take it out of the oven, let it cool down, then cut into squares and serve.