https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ingred5.jpg 371 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-03-30 15:51:332011-03-30 15:51:33Making a Cake with Apples and Bananas
The dough for the cake is a simple shortcrust variety. The filling, on the contrary, is made up from many components, but you can make alterations as your taste will lead you.
Ingredients for dough
- 0.8 lb flour
- 0.4 lb butter
- 0.2 pt water
- salt to taste
Ingredients for filling
- 2-3 apples
- 2 bananas
- 3 tablespoons blueberry jam
- 5 tablespoons raisins
- a handful of almond
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ground dry bread
- sugar to sprinkle on
Recipe for Cake with Apples and Bananas
- Mash bananas and mix with blueberry jam. Mix with apples cut into cubes, raisins, crushed almond and ground dry bread.
- Prepare the dough in accordance with our recipe dough for Peach Pie .
- When it is ready take a form, oil it and spread the dough over the bottom with hands, covering the walls too. Cut off the dough that come over the rim with a knife.
- Put in the filling, decorate with dough strips and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the cake in the oven pre-heated to 356 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- When the cake has cooled down, cut it up.