https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/biscotti1.jpg 469 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2014-08-14 06:01:112014-08-14 06:01:11Almond Biscotti
These are simple cookies, dry and brittle, like crackers. They are usually baked for morning coffee. Dipping the cookie into a cup of coffee or tea, you get real pleasure.
Ingredients for Almond Biscotti
- Flour 1 cup.
- Butter: 50 g.
- Ground almonds:2-3 tbsp
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
- A pinch of salt.
Recipe for Almond Biscotti
- Mix the flour with finely chopped cold butter.
- Add sugar, salt, almonds and an egg. Knead the dough.
- Form a ball, leave in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough thinly, cut out the cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven, at 180C.